When I shared my book cover with you guys last month, I mentioned that my book would be out in February. I never gave a specific date as things were still undecided. The tentative launch day was February 25, but chances were high that it would be postponed (again). I hoped and prayed that the venue would be available this month. And just a few days back, I got to know that there was, in fact, just one day – February 18. Talk about too soon! I couldn’t decide whether I should go for it or not.