Quotes are a powerful way to instantly boost your motivation levels, get a new perspective, even give you a new motto. Here are 10 quotes that you should live by to enhance the quality of your life.
1. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.”
2. “If there’s any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.”
3. “I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.”
-Thomas A. Edison
4. “One’s philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes… and the choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.”
5. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.”
6. “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”
7. “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.”
8. “True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us.”
9. “Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.”
10. “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
Which quote(s) resonate with you?